Sangha Cafe │Mantra zingen en Om Chanting – elke dinsdag
Let’s sing together at Sangha Cafe – every Tuesday night!
Mantras and prayers of all traditions and heart-felt songs – for celebrating life, love and joy, and feel the empowerment of re-connecting with your core!
We sing easy mantras and sing-along-songs, no experience needed, just a curious open heart.
We sing in English, Sanskrit, Dutch, and other languages.
It’s a time for diving in sweetly with yourself and other warm-hearted people, and fill yourself with warmth and happiness.
Mantra singing is an ecstatic form of music in which we dive into the mystic power of the divine names and let us carry ourselves with this vibration to deeper parts of our consciousness.
With singing Mantra’s and Kirtan we can learn to develop a love relationship with the Divine. Among other tools, meditation and music are two of the main vehicles to develop this relationship! We welcome you to experience this with us.
- To participate, one does not need to be a talented musician.
- You are welcome to bring your own mantra’s and input, it will be a co-creation!
- You are welcome to just come and listen, singing along is not obliged.
- There will be printed out papers with lyrics and chords.
- Feel free to bring your instruments.
- Donation Based.
- You are not obliged to stay for the whole session, you can leave early if you want!
Sangha Café will be open as usual from 17:00 onwards, serving nice vegan food and all kinds of delicious drinks!
Besides this there will be open tables, connecting activities, games and art.